Many college assignments have a time limit set by the professor. You may have also been busy that you put your paper aside and now you need to cope with your task really fast. You may have no idea how to write an essay fast. You can facetime limits in the exam. If you feel that you can not cope with your essay, research paper or any other assignment quickly under a time constraint, this article is what you are looking for. Follow our tips and we will show you how to write a good essay fast.
Need essay sample on
"How to start an essay" topic?
We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you
How to write a good essay?
Even if you have a little time left, you need to believe you will cope. The most reasonable thing in such situation is to keep calm. When you are about to cook some food, the primary thing is preparation. The same is in writing, so do not think that planning is a waste of time. If you can choose the topic by yourself, select one that is interesting for you. It would be much easier for you to research. Spend some time and try to make an outline of your writing assignment. It will assist you in structuring your academic paper correctly and you will stick to the correct order while writing. Do not panic and try to avoid any distractions. Concentrate, turn off all gadgets and pop-up notifications, make yourself comfortable. Create an outline full of details which will help you immensely in knowing how to write essays fast and well.
Study the question
You need to ensure that you fully understand what your topic is about. Whether it is about history or a nation, you need to dive into the subject. Find as many useful information and materials as you can and try to make a detailed research. Use the variety of sources that support your question. The fastest way of getting useful information is the Internet. But be careful and visit only reputable and credible sites and note down the main points. A good paper should be based on a synthesis of the various informative materials. Try to meet all requirements.
Begin your research
- While studying in university or college, you will find out that there are many genres of an essay. If you are aware of them, you will know how to write essay fast. The main academic genres are:
- Expository – you need to investigate an idea, evaluate the evidence, indicate the idea, put everything in a concise and clear manner. It needs to be both informative and interesting.
- Narrative – you need to write as if you are telling a story. It can be from your experience.
- Argumentative – here you need to investigate a topic, collect and evaluate the evidence and consider the position on the topic.
- Persuasive – you need to convince the reader of the distinct idea. Usually, it is a question you need to answer with your thoughts and beliefs. You need to convince the reader why you are on the right side.
- Comparative – you need to compare two or more things. These may be any theories, positions on the issue, events, texts. For example, “What type of transportation is safer, flying on airplane or sailing on a boat?”
- Descriptive – you need to create a vivid picture of a person, place, or thing. Example: “What is a glider?”
Knowing what genre you have to use will save your time. You will be able to complete your research paper, thesis or any other assignment faster. Begin writing with the introduction. It should contain the brief entertaining information about the topic you will be writing. The reader should like what he reads in the introduction to continue reading the whole text. You can use some provoking question or surprising example. Keep it short and to the point.
Describe the main topic
Now you know how to write an essay fast and easy and are ready to set a new record. So, stop googling who can write my essays for me! Follow this guideline, get the high grades, and don’t forget to keep an eye on the clock.