House Leasing Contract
Published 31 Jul 2017
HOUSE LEASING CONTRACT
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS;
This contract made and executed by and between:
NEHEM BROWN, American, of legal age, with residence and postal address at 2142 Cullman street Savannah, GA 31415, hereinafter referred to as the Lessor;
OGUNTA LEONARD, American, of legal age, hereinafter referred to as the Lessee;
That the Lessor is the owner of the house situated at 2142 Cullman street Savannah, GA 31415, which the Lessee has offered to lease and the Lessor is willing to lease under the following terms and conditions:
1. The Lessee has agreed to pay the Lessor a monthly rental of One Thousand and Twenty Five Dollars ($1025.00) due every 1st of each month effective April 1, 2009.
2. The terms of the lease shall be for (1) year to start on March 1, 2009 and to expire on March 1, 2010.
3. In the event the Lessee tenders late payment for the monthly lease, a penalty of Fifty Five Dollars ($55.00) shall be imposed to the Lessee, effective on the fourth day of the agreed Date. Occurrences of this type shall be allowed only once in the duration of the contract.
4. The Lessee shall not make any alteration, repair or improvement in the premises without First obtaining the permission of the Lessor provided such improvements made shall Become part of the premises and shall belong to the Lessor without obligation on the part Of the Lessee.
5. The leased premises shall be used for residential purposes, but not to be sub-leased to Relatives or non-relatives. Matters pertaining to pets shall be allowed as long as it does Not violate peace and security of the subdivision and members of its association.